View Single Post
Old 05-16-2007, 11:38 AM

Would it not make more sense to understand that an SVX site, like this one, or cars101 where I also advertised the same car, would be where someone would go if they wanted to sell their SVX? It doesn't seem right to me that someone would be looking for a SVX on a Viper page, or maybe Chevy.com. But if you like, I would gladly remove my advertisement completely, since that seems to be the aim of all of these responses, when I just want to sell my car!

SCREW THE PRICE. I SAID THAT THE BEST OFFER WOULD BE CONSIDERED. Should I delete the entire thing, leave a blank message and let you figure it out for yourself or write it for me? Or since I live in a free country, can I not set the price at whatever seems to fit me best, and then allow you the ability to tell me what you think it is worth, BY BIDDING ON THE CAR?

Does anybody here actually want to buy a car, or talk about how badly sellers know how to set their prices? Or wait, does anybody even want to TALK about this SVX, rather than insult the seller advertising? Or is this site just dedicated to those who really have no business in this section seeing as they are not looking to buy at all, commenting on how a seller chooses to advertise his car, seemingly attempting to undermine the sellers ability to sell period?

Please, I'm not here to be hassled or to hassle anybody. If you want to buy the car, the price is not actually $4500, that is teh asking PPV, as stated. If you are actually interested in buying the car, just let me know what you feel it is worth paying for, and I'll let you know if that is good for me.