Thread: Red 92 for sale
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2007, 05:59 AM

welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by gjhumphris
Great '92 SVX at Mazda Eurocars, Artarmon. White, drives very nice and tight, no mods, all excellent, beautiful interior, apart from minor paint blemishes on rear. $14990 a little expensive though. Only 82000kms with log history at Subaru, Lindfield.

Hi Grant,
Welcome to the site
I you've driven Liberty's & subies in general then if you are looking at getting a SVX it will be similar, if not better ownership. More problems were found on 92 models, but you can say 16 yrs down the track they have been rectified!
The SVX above sounds good, but the all ads do till you get to see it. To find one in good conition these days is hard - there are a lot of uncared for SVX unfortunatly
In my opinion, that car sounds to be too good to be true. Maybe I'm just cynical but I really can't see a 16 yr old car doing a avg 5,000km. A lot of cars recently are around the same mark so be wary of tampering.
Last week I changed some of my gear indicator lights next to the speedo, took 20min, nothing hard and shows how easy access is to the dash.

Maybe check out the green 95 one here, at least it's known to us here and sure to have been looked after.

bruce