View Single Post
Old 04-19-2007, 01:17 PM

Send a message via AIM to Scott
Thanks for all the great info.

As for my clock issue, it's the weirdest thing. When I fired up the car this morning, the clock worked perfectly. I was out running a few errands, and in between two of my stops, it stopped working again. It must be something with the clock itself, as all the other electronics are working smoothly.

And for the steering wheel adjustment, I'll have to look for the "hidden" lever. I found the one that says lift, and it just pops the wheel up, then i push it back down and it locks just like Hocrest mentioned. But anwyay, I'll go check that out right now.

Once more to everyone, thanks for helping out this newbie. My plans for the next week or two include flushing and putting in all new fluids, and hopefully installing a B&M transmission cooler. And if I have the time, I may try to seafoam the engine to flush out 15 years worth of build up carbon deposits.

EDIT x2: The hidden lever on the bottom of the steering column worked perfectly! My driving position issue is now alleviated. Thank you all so much. Also, the Jewel CD belongs to the previous owner..haha!

Sold: 1992 Subaru SVX LS-L - Pearl White/Black

Last edited by Scott; 04-19-2007 at 01:22 PM.