View Single Post
Old 03-22-2007, 12:51 PM

Send a message via AIM to budbaer Send a message via Yahoo to budbaer
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanya
lock dude i know that i dont spell good because im here onley 4 years. my real name is Olexander Nazarenko and it is ukranian name and alexsander will b my name in russian and sanya is my short name and avry 1 at hom call me sanya and if u have any russian or ukranian friends u can ask tham that all of tham are the same and sasha.... and all those names that u got here Slonsvx5mt, Biostar, Oleks, Alex2888, 1vs1vs1, Civickilla28 all these are vlad id's not mine...and the dude jman050 allredy seen me when he came to my hause to buy those seats and u can ask him if i speacked english back than.....
So, what was your relationship with Vlad that you let him use your identity? I guess it is a life lesson for you and you are going to have to deal with the distrust because you did not protect yourself properly. A little something about the amaerican way, don't let others use your name or anything else personal like that. Here on the internet we are only as good as our reputations, once that reputation it soiled, it is almost impossible to salvage it.