View Single Post
Old 03-14-2007, 02:49 PM
What blue lights?

Send a message via AIM to GOT2HAVESVX
I think I have all my info pretty open and out front. If its anyones intention to steal my info/identity from the computer please do not use it because my credit is stretched to the limit you would probably get your feelings hurt and theres seldom any room on my credit cards. <p>I just wish I could find someone to go to work for me and run around like I do, for example, I got to work at 7:09, at 7:14 I get a call from my oldest child,Kodi screaming that Dillon my second had broken his arm on the bus! I race the 25 miles back to the school and we get the the ER at 7:45, we leave there and hit the orthopedic surgeon to have it set and casted, (in bright neon orange!) we get the prescriptions and arrive home at 3:09! My youngest (Bailey is 8 )arrives home at 3:40! NO REST FOR THE WEARY! <p>OMG I just told you my childrens birth order PLEASE dont steal them! (unless you have a LOT of extra time and $$$ on your hands!)
Audrey Johnson, Concord Va

Scott & Audrey's Subaru SVX's

1995 Green
1992 Black