Thread: New SVX
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2007, 01:07 PM
Bad decisions effect everybody

Send a message via AIM to JaySVX Send a message via Yahoo to JaySVX
The only thing i found that was kind of uncomfortable was how far the seatbelt is. I'm a pretty short guy, so the seat is rather far forward, and i can't reach the seatbelt without grabbing it before i get in the car.

The driver window doesn't go down, but goes up, switch i guess is the problem. I didn't try to open the sunroof, but that's a minor concern that i can fix after the fact. I love the red that it's in, it looks really good, and the condition of the paint is very good. Is there much of a difference between the barcalona red and the brilliant red?

I've already checked with what it would run for parts for tranny filter, just have to figure out where the plumbing for it is. I'm relatively mechanically inclined so i shouldn't have much problems with that. I was surprised how LITTLE room there is under the hood, they packed it pretty well.

Thanks, i'll be sure to check into that write up on what to look for. I've already got plans for a 5mt or 6mt, we'll have to see where that goes... Thanks again guys.