Thread: Zounds!
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2007, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOT2HAVESVX
I love those wheels, What kind are they? How much? I can probably get them cheaper here though huh? Im in VA....How much for th eoriginal floormats? How about the pass side taillights?
This is very sad for you to do....wish I could take it off your hands. cheaply.

I wish I didn't have to, I really love the car. But putting money into it is simply not an option anymore. put the coupe through a cinderblock wall (~ 2 feet high) a few days ago, and am having to pay the 500 dollar deductible to get it fixed.

I could let all the floor mats go for 35 + shipping and however much it costs to dryclean, or you could just dryclean them yourself.

Passenger side taillights, probably 50 or so + shipping?

Wheels cost us 600. Tires cost another 450. I'd let them go for 600 + shipping. Shipping should only be 100 bucks or so, so with tires, I would probably bet against getting them cheaper.

They're 16x7, so they're a half inch narrower than stock, but still VERY grippey, and quieter than normal. tires for stock wheels will fit these rims.

My prices will all be negoiable.

I could probably extrude and hone the block and get it nice and tidy (to an anal mechanic's standards) for about 550-600 (this will be a bored over block, full engine with all the peripherals) and all it'd need is a connecting rod and pistons.

Tranny I can let go for 500. Shifts strong, no problems at ALL.

I can combine shipping as best I can (packing the floormats in with the wheels, for example)