Thread: Zounds!
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2007, 07:34 PM

Sorry it took so long to get pics, life got in the way for a while.

So far, only one part is gone, that's the power window switchboard for the driver's side.

Every other part is in good/perfect shape, aside from the hood struts and trunk struts. it's dirty, so you can't really see the shine the car has, and the interior is a bit dirty from being at the shop, though it was clean not three days prior

the headlights have VERY clear casings. Not a lick of rust ANYWHERE. Exhaust is great, no problems at all. The engine is salvageable, and would be a good cantidate for repair. It needs an extrusion and honing (I could have done for ~100 dollars) and some slightly larger pistons, and a new connecting rod. total job would be a basic .20 or .30 bore over. There is nothing wrong with the block or any peripherals, aside from the water pump (which was about to be replaced)

The driver's side seat is the only one with any signs of age whatsoever. All the leather in the car is still soft and smooth, with less feel or visible age than most two year old cars

The driver's seat is power and all the electrica motors in it are strong and fine. Clean, full rage of motion, no clicks, wines, or abnormal noises at all.

The wheels and tires are brand new. Both have seen less than 150 miles. No rash, scrapes, blemishes of any kind.

If you have any questions, PM me, or give me a call at 520-560-3126, since I often forget to check this forum (have three that I have to check other than this one for the rx-7, BMW, and 240)

Door panels are good, upholstry is good, carpet is good, the floor mats are good, though there is a bit of staining on them, which I can have dry-cleaned out.

And it has all 4 floor mats why the car comes with those two napkin-sized ones for the rear is beyond me.

The rear wheel bearings are brand new, too.

The mousebelts are strong, too, the driver's side one (as you may be aware) is brand new. so if you don't want to pay about 650+ bucks frmo ad ealer for one, I gurantee mine will work )

I also have a set of the stock wheels that I will sandblast to get the nasty chrome off of, and can refinish them however anyone who wants to buy them wants (for however much it costs to have them refinished, or you can just buy the sandblasted wheels and have them refinished yourself)

-Colin

Last edited by Sr240sx; 02-28-2007 at 07:47 PM.