View Single Post
Old 02-25-2007, 03:31 PM
Takin tools to task

Send a message via MSN to NikFu S.
Registered SVX
I don't understand why people must categorize themselves like this. It seems some liberals or conservatives will base their entire being on their political beliefs. Seems to me there is little room to become an individual when you let political bias rule you. Neither wing is "right", nor "good".
I say let them fight it out and whoever is left standing gets to have their way. That seems to be the tradition around here. The colonists over Britain, the North US over the Confederacy, the military and the Dept. of Defense over the world and government funding, and in recent years the media has won over the minds of everyone too stupid to realize the world is a lot safer than it is made it out to be.

Liberals will never solve the immigrant problem because they are too scared to lay down the law. They preach about freedom for everyone and rights and these are things we need, but they do come at a cost. Illegal immigration is illegal and illegal immigrants should be deported! The US is a contained, mostly controlled economic base of the world, not a free-riding lawless uncharted wilderness anymore.

Conservatives will never solve the immigrant problem because they want to change the law. Neo-Cons do not own America! Stop acting like you do. You would as quickly use the Constitution as tp as you would throw your own brother in jail if you thought he might harm you, and solely on the basis of speculation. So afraid of change, if it is not dedicated to you and your own well-being.

Do you know what will solve the problem? Nothing. Nothing because the people with a voice in this country, the people who can do something about anything are weak and/or petty. We truly live in a bastardized version of the original and keeping self-destructive markets alive and CEOs rich is higher on the agenda than the crumbling foundations of what is now a pathetic excuse for a culture. I never really thought deeply about our predicament until I saw how we are constantly under a hail of criticism from other countries and cultures. Granted, they have problems too, but we are an easy target because we make it so easy. We constantly mix God into everything. God rules the elections because we are a country of radical Christians, most of whom are just for show. We are lazy and cheap. We outsource to maximize capital gains yet forget we are costing our own consumer base jobs. We are paranoid and blind. Bumping up security in places it is not needed but unsure of what to do in cities with high crime rates. We feel safe because we erect these mental barriers between us and would-be assailants that do not exist, yet do not realize these barriers and your political goggles do nothing.

Nothing is the problem in America because it is all a lot of people are willing to do.
Talk it up America, it is the only thing you are really good at.

'92 Dark Teal SVX LS-L, >146,000m
3 pedals, 5 speeds., restoration underway.
2012 Honda Insight, slow but cute.