View Single Post
Old 02-25-2007, 10:49 AM
Superbeast

Well I forgot i had left them in there. I have them on a separate keyring because of all the alarm transmitters. (makes for a bulky key ring). I could have sworn I locked the Legacy earlier that night but there was no sign of forced entry so i guess i forgot to lock it. (my bad). The funny thing is it looked like he went right to the glove box and found the keys for the other cars. It didn't look like he even moved anything else in any of the cars, he just wanted to steal a car i guess.

I was thinking i wish i grabbed something to been the bastered with and at the point i was chasing him i probly would have speard him throught the back with the sword and then lobbed all his limbs off with it, but I didnt really expect to find someone in the car, (Or i probly would have at least put some shoes on first!) Plus I'm sure he was trying to find what key was for the car and where the ignition switch was when i ran out there. The extra few minites it would have taken to put shoes on might have allowed him enough time to get it started and be on his way down the road!!

The police did call me back this morning and told me the manager of the Cumbies wont be in untill Mon. So atleas they seem to be following it up for now. We'll see what happens.
92 SVX #772 140k 6speed, ECU Tune stage II, Koni/Ground control, 3,270lbs.
91 Legacy Turbo 5spd. FMIC, crappy stock turbo, ACT clutch.
78 BRAT (New toy) (Soon to be EJ22T powered)
90 240 SX. RB25 powered!! DRIFT!!!111!!! (GF's car)

To many cars to spend time on teh web!