View Single Post
Old 02-04-2007, 02:58 PM
Have a poncho I can borrow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxer6SVX
At least Lincoln and Mercury are in house Ford. GM just saw an opportunity to try and capitalize on Fords Mustang... and look at the sales of the GTO.. its like an almost Aztek magntude disaster. How you dont profit form rebadging is beyond me haha. Let me put some Porsche badges on a Festiva and lets market it... such crap. isnt GM capable of creating its OWN GTO like theyre doing with the Camaro? I might not be fan of camaro's but i admit the new concept Camaro is very bold, maybe even surpasing the benchmark Ford set with the throwback badass retro styling and performance. Too bad the GTO was a halfa** sorry attepmt at the same thing... GTOs dont need projector headlights... its not a modern era car... Dont pass it off as one.... geez

Holden made a great car... no logical reason a BIG manufacturer cant create a brand new platform.. theyre doing it with the G8 and the Solstice which by the way I think stuffing an LS7 into a Solstice is like Shelby Cobra level insanity and I love it!

http://videos.streetfire.net/search/...16b84d3ed2.htm

You do realize Holden is a GM brand just as Pontiac is, just as Saturn is, just as Olds was. In other words they are from the same parts bin and the stock holders are the same.