View Single Post
Old 01-31-2007, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikFu S.
Experience? I've been driving in the snow for over a decade. I've had problems and I've hit things in my older cars. Mostly I abused the XT6. Worst I've done in the SVX is ram a couple snow burms at low speed. I ripped off the inner left front fender guard over a curb. That black plastic thing inside the wheel well.

Not saying I was made this way, but I do have experience. What I meant was anyone with comparable or similar experience will be able to drive the SVX in all conditions without issue. I have evaded plenty of potentially life-threatening situations due to a combination of my driving awareness and this car's excellent engineering.

Right now I think I can say I have progressed beyond the engineering, because I can drive any vehicle in deep snow or ice without getting stuck or hitting anything.

Anyway I think we have totally turned the direction of this thread into something more boring. :/
Apologize for being somewhat of a smart ass. I don't doubt you have some good experience living in AK.