View Single Post
Old 01-29-2007, 04:05 PM
Rat Fink Member ~:o)

Send a message via ICQ to Aredubjay Send a message via AIM to Aredubjay Send a message via Yahoo to Aredubjay
Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrophil
Well,, it seems the real press killed this angle as fast as Fox News tried to make it one.

Nightline

Sorry Foxer's. It doesn't work anymore. Go back to the Swiftboat Veterans, and have them think of something else.

The original claim was made from a small, inconsequential publication "Insight" magazine, owned by a company controlled by the Reverend Sung Myung Moon (which also owns the Washington Times). There's still speculation over whether or not Hillary's camp dropped the jewel, but, sources who know her (Yes, Dick Morris -- an author and a Fox contributor who spent over 25 years WITH the Clintons) say she's capable. As said above, if you're going to believe and be offended by everything that's said during this campaign, you're in for a real poopy ride for the next couple of years -- on BOTH sides of the aisle.

Meanwhile, be sure to tell Dan Rather, on the "real press" side of the aisle, that I said hello.

EDIT: I wrote this BEFORE reading Lee's post -- well done, Lee.
First to arrive at the very first Reading Meet
Subaru Ambassador

1992 SVX PPG Pace Car Replica 110+k
1993 White Impreza L 240+K miles
2001 Legacy Outback Limited Sedan 250+K miles
2013 Deep Indigo Pearl Legacy 3.6R 49+K miles

"Reading is my favorite Holiday"
Mike Davis -- at Reading VI

Last edited by Aredubjay; 01-29-2007 at 04:18 PM.