View Single Post
Old 01-26-2007, 09:55 AM
Which manual is "that" in??

I don't see who we are fighting as terrorists. They are insurgents fighting against the U.S. installed government. "We" are the threat to "them". We have conveniently labeled them as terrorists and using their war tactics as our reasoning. IED's, etc.

But the reality is, this is their only way of fighting. The only difference between what they are doing, and what we did during the revolutionary war is we didn't have as sophisticated equipment. We were also labeled terrorists by the British due to our own tactics. But I sincerely don't feel we were then, and I can't really see using a double standard today.

If our mentality changed, and we see our opposition for what they really are, then maybe..... we really "can" come up with a solution on how to fix this.

Of course, everytime I try to think this way, my mind immediately goes to the lame brain, ignorant act of putting us into this situation in the first place. And I'm still waiting for them to be held accountable.

Is Bush in jail yet? (Looks frantically at watch, then back up) How about now? Now? Come onnnnnn...... Someone freeze me until January, this wait is killing me.
Update: 09 January, and still not in jail! Wassup??

1992 Teal LS-L - 160k (Now new and improved with perfect paint!)