View Single Post
Old 01-25-2007, 07:36 PM
building more AK47's

Angry How pride is killing our troops

I dont understand the reason behind sending more troops to Iraq. Is our president so ignorant to believe we will win the war in Iraq? Yes because he doesnt want to "lose face" on what a few intelligence reports said about what the Iraqis wanted. If they want their piece of s**t country back give it to them. It is a shame that over 3000 of our servicemen went there for what? to bring more hatred against the U.S. The Middle East has ALWAYS been a problem, from biblical times till now. If they attack our so called "allies"-Israel for example let them, Im sure Israel can take care of itself. I would sit back and enjoy the show, thats what they want anyway-a full fledged war between the Jews and Muslims. I know someone will criticize my remarks and compare them to WW2 when we sat back for a while a let Hitler invade countries but come on this war is ridiculous. The Bush administration is breeding terrorists by lengthening this war. Pull out and give them a reason to attack the U.S. again. Im sure a few tactical nukes on downtown Baghdad, Tehran, Damascus, etc and televise it to the rest of the world of who the current superpower is