View Single Post
Old 11-30-2006, 03:16 AM

Registered SVX
Defamation

Latter words of the author of this, his admitted defamatory thread read:-

Quote, ----- “The red-hot wire was fed along the mandrill by a Hydraulic ram that was controlled by an Italian, Pulse Width Modulated solenoid valve, I forget the brand.”
“I noticed that when I varied the frequency of the PW, the ram would start to vibrate if it was too slow, as I increased the frequency of the PW, the ram was smoother” ----

The author, in his own words, has described a device he claims to have built himself. Ironically he has himself unwittingly proven that the pressure delivered to the ram, via the PWM solenoid was fluctuating, in line with an on/off movement of the valve. This is exactly as I have stated, but which he has continuously claimed is not true. Not understanding one’s own words and or thought processes, surely confirms stupidity.

This thread was clearly published from the outset, as a sly defamatory statement against me, viz. :-

N.B. Statements by Harvey, Quote --

“Well I must admit that there was an ULTERIOR motive for this thread. It was to bring to the attention of all the readers of this Network, that the Theory that you have infested the forums with, is erroneous, misleading, and a Technical embarrassment to the fine reputation of this Network for supplying helpful, and accurate information.”

“The posts that you have posted, and the article, are misleading and utterly wrong. I would suggest that to uphold the integrity, of the Subaru-SVX. Net, that you either correct them, or do the right thing by the Forum, and delete them.”

N.B. ----- I WILL NOT DELETE ANY STATEMENT I HAVE MADE, AS HAS BEEN SO ARROGANTLY DEMANDED.
Edit P.S.--- As all I have published is exactly correct. !!!!!!

I accept that anticipating any courteous response in general, is futile.

As a child, on cold mornings I gladly stood in cowpats to warm my bare feet, but I detest bull$hit!

Last edited by Trevor; 11-30-2006 at 04:19 PM.