View Single Post
Old 11-27-2006, 07:10 PM

Everybody liked Cheney during the first Gulf War. The reason no one likes him now is becuase we are losing, that's the only reason. There is no moral difference between what the US is doing today verses what we were doing in 1990. Nothing has changed except the control of power and right now the US doesn't have the power we did 15 years ago. Since middleastern countries are no longer threatened by the US, that means the UN is no longer a threat either. Lets face it the UN was and is as only as strong as the US. It's funny how many people wether it was Democrats or Republicans supported useing military action against Iraq, untill the reality of war settled in and the reality that winning a war is not a US right. All media outlets were ranting about how fast we were pushing into Iraq without a second to think about what the hell we were going to do once we toppled Saddam. People ***** about the fuel prices and point fingers and yet today people still push for higher speed limits. Even on this website people were down playing the importance of alternative fuels. No, not one alternative fuel can replace the amount of oil we use today but instead of *****ing and placing blame, we should be promoting it. It's forgotten that those oil rigs and the research to find the oil sites were paid for by US oil companies. Those oil companies employ thousands of Americans, and millions of Americans have stock in those Oil companies. It's so easy to pass the buck onto big companies with thier seemingly endless pocketbooks but a day will come when big companies and big governments will fold and then you'd be wishing they were still here. The problem with this country is that few are willing to make a commitment, yet many are willing to *****. Those are my two cents and I probably should have left them alone, since this is a car website.

I guess I can't use my freedom of speech on this website. Replace astricks with the female dog.

Last edited by Hose92SVX; 11-27-2006 at 07:15 PM.