View Single Post
Old 11-19-2006, 08:59 AM

Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by svxcess
It seems like you have four days scheduled for this meet. September 28 falls on a Friday (The day of the first SIA tour). Many would arrive on Thursday, the 27th. The other SIA tour is scheduled for Monday, October 1. That's a lot of time for folks who have children in school.

The 10th Anniversary meet was three days; from Saturday, July 20 through Monday, July 22, 2002. Most arrived by Friday night and left after the plant tour on Monday. I think only one tour should be planned for.
If there is no minimum count for the tours, I think that offering the tour on both Friday and Monday would be a great option. Some people's jobs allow them to take off more easily toward the end of the week, some jobs allow people to "stretch" their weekend into Monday or Tuesday. The more flexibility, the better. No one has to stay the entire 4 days; just plan on the weekend being the bulk of the "meet and greet" time and Friday and Monday being optional.

BTW, Tom and I would love to come, but with his job situation the way it is, we can't commit to anything yet.

I hope no one minds me putting in my 2¢ worth.

1992 Liquid Silver LSL, >230K -- "Silver Bullet" // dimpled/slotted rotors, SS brakes lines, 5000K HID headlights // TRI-TONE paint