Thread: 2007 Calendar
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2006, 04:54 PM
What blue lights?

Send a message via AIM to GOT2HAVESVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVXRide
Paul,

Having held to my 24 hour rule, let me respond to your comment....

1. Saying "no offense" and then "It burns" just serves to insult one's intelligence as "It burns" is inherently offensive. If you don't like the picture, just say so. I've worked with NASA and U.S. Navy scientists, engineers, and managers on a daily basis for over 26 years, so I've got a fairly thick skin
WHAT DOES IT BURNS MEAN?
2. Based on your comment, I can only guess that you're a Photoshop "guru" and respond to "non-professionals'" use of Photoshop much the same way professional publishers reacted when the Mac-Laserwriter combination opened up desktop publishing to the masses. Having worked with hard-core Photoshop and Illustrator users (i.e. graphic artists) for years, I assure you I know exactly what can be done with them
HOW DO YOU USE PHOTOSHOP? IS IT A SPECIAL PROGRAM?
3. The picture I posted uses only the Photoshop (CS2) drybrush filter and I'm guessing you can probably post as to exactly how I tweaked the "brush size", "brush detail" and "texture" aspects of the filter. I submitted this picture - as "filtered" - because I like it and several other Network members commented on how much they liked it (in constrast to your stated opinion)
HOW DO WE KNOW IF WE ARESENDING A PIC FILTERED OR
Finally,

4. Whatever rules David decides he wants to apply to the calendar are fine by me (i.e. I can easily provide the picture "unfiltered" ). The final decision as to what pictures are included should be left to a vote of Network members

'nuff said.

-Bill
THANKS! SOrry to sound like a dummy but Ive never heard of photoshop....
Is it something I should/not learn to use?

Scott & Audrey's Subaru SVX's

1995 Green
1992 Black