View Single Post
Old 11-08-2006, 05:39 AM

Registered SVX
Harvey,

Your sarcastic demeanor is apparent and noted.

In an effort to discredit me you have tried to infer that I have put forward two sets of facts. That included in this thread was the original presented in a thread on the same subject some time ago, whereas the second version has been edited by way of clarity. The original was presented here specifically so that you can not accuse me of any modification to my original statement. Either way the principal described remains exact and intact without variation. Your attempt to cause doubts is stupid.

I will answer the individual points you make against what I have set down, in my own time. The many previously unanswered questions I have put to you previously, relating the same issue will at the same time be aired.

You will no doubt be assuming that as in the past, the current issue will become drawn out to the extent that members will become completely confused and loose interest, before proper conclusion is reached.

In order to prevent a repetition of your well exercised ploy, I simplify the argument to one vital, exclusive fact.

All reading this should/will understand that the proposal you present depends on but one fact; i.e. that the SVX “A” solenoid valve is held stationary at variable positions in order to achieve pressure control and that this is achieved via an electrical signal. You have now stated this as being a fact many times and there can be no withdrawal or excuse, e.g. "As usual I didn’t explain it very well ”.

I open my case by stating that this proposed operation of SVX solenoid “A”, within its normal environment, as described by Harvey, is impossible.

It is up to you Harvey to scientifically prove and demonstrate how this is/can be achieved, in which case you will posses a novel principle which will support a world patent of immense value. I have practical hands on experience in the area of registered designs and patents. I can confirm that I and many others will be happy to subscribe towards setting up a Company to exploit your property and you can be assured of huge capital gain. I admit to a retaliation in respect of sarcasm, but the words constitute viable fact.

Trevor. *<)

As a child, on cold mornings I gladly stood in cowpats to warm my bare feet, but I detest bull$hit!