View Single Post
Old 10-28-2006, 09:03 AM
Killer of threads

Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by svxcess
One of the major complaints about the tenth anniversary meet was the heat. That was in July, 2002. Late July 2007 should be no different.

How does having it in July solve every other problem? There are still hotel negotiations, dinner issues, activities to be planned, tours, etc. These all have to be addressed no mater what month we decide on.

I never said having it in July would solve all that, I just said having it in July would solve the problems mentioned earlier in the thread ie:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedklix
I am getting married in August, so I would personally not prefer it... but I am just one person..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcyone Lunacy
I voted august b/c it is the only choice close to late july a good time for most to attend being a month after the dragon and right in the middle of summer vacation..
Quote:
Originally Posted by huck369
I'd probably prefer not June, as that is the usual Dragon month, so it'd be hard to get off for both close together, but might be able to make it work if neccesary..
I'm coming up from Texas, so anytime you guys pick will not be "hot" for me

dustin

1992 Ebony LS-L w/191k miles Mods: a few and acouple more

1995 Brilliant Red L/AWD w/154k miles Mods: Stebro catback exhaust, K&N drop in filter, ECUtune ST1v5, 4.44, lots of JDM goodies

1992 Pearly LS-L w/154k miles Sold Mods: 4.11, rust

2008 DGM Legacy spec.B w/245k miles Mods: Cryotune Stage3, VF52, bushings galore, STi pink springs, Bilstein HDs

My Locker

The only man alive who drives three "Subu SVS's".......according to my insurance company

Last edited by odepaj; 10-28-2006 at 09:06 AM.