View Single Post
Old 09-07-2006, 06:56 AM
From POST-***** to LURKER

Oh god... here it goes....

5 tickets / 0 warnings / 5 years

1st ticket, in GA (I-16): 87 in a 70
2nd ticket, in FL (I-95): 93 in a 70... Officer reduced it to 77 in a 70 on the spot though
3rd ticket, in NC (Greensboro, NC): 53 in a 45....
4th tickett, in NC (I-40): 77 in a 70... Pissed the cop off because I passed him on the highway... Apparently that really offends them when you pass them
5th ticket, in NC (I-85): 83 in a 65....

And it isn't even like I am a bad driver at all... I am EXTREMLY safe... I use my turn signals, brake nice and early, lights on almost all the time... I think that everytime I have been pulled over, I get the vide from the cop that they think I am some young rich boy in an an exotic sports car just out to break the law... AND I'M NOT!!! They just always catch me when I need to be somethere and am in a hurry ... But after my last ticket last weekend, I said screw it and bought a radar detector... I am tired of those pids getting me for being a safe but fast driver... They should start pulling over the bastards that ride in the left hand lane and obstruct the legal passing lane... Or the people that DON'T use their turn signals... THOSE are the people that should be pulled over!!! Speed has never killed anyone, ever... Becoming suddenly stationary is what does it... And those other drivers out there are the real threat to a safe driving experience, not speed...

It's all about money... Screw the system!!!!1!!

** SOLD **1998 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT Wagon - MOST RELIABLE car I've ever owned
** SOLD **2006Subaru WRXSTi (Former "Boxer4Racing.com / Continential Tire" STi) - Built EJ22t block / EJ207 JDM STi "big port heads" - 9,000rpm MONEY PIT!!!
** SOLD ** 1995 "Tree-Hugger Green" SVX L AWD(5 MT) --- "Gumby" 130K miles #399 in MY95, my original love...