View Single Post
Old 08-01-2006, 12:54 PM
From POST-***** to LURKER

Quote:
Originally Posted by black beast
YAY!
Next week I get my 5spd, WRX tranny! with a B&M short throw shifter!
I am so happy I could spit (although I normally spit when I am mad so maybe I messed up the saying) This week is the Koni suspension, motorsport drop springs, and stainless lines, next week tranny.
I think that is the end of my spending for the car for a while (I have to borrow all the money to do this, so until I repay people...)
YAY!!!
I can''t wait,
KTR is doing the swap, and Smallcar is providing the kit!
I have been grinning for a whole week, my god this is great!
Great to hear that you are getting a 5MT!!!

One thing about your dignature though... If you can manage 400hp out of an EG33 Naturally Aspirated, I will fly out to wherever you are and kiss your @$$.... I am aiming for a much more reasonable 290 - 300hp... And even that is going to take alot of work and $$$ that I just don't have now... Infact when I do that, IF I do it at all, I will be using a new engine and building it from scratch. Atleast replacing my gears with STi RA gears, but hopfully some more STi owners will crash and total their cars so I can take their tranny's

** SOLD **1998 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT Wagon - MOST RELIABLE car I've ever owned
** SOLD **2006Subaru WRXSTi (Former "Boxer4Racing.com / Continential Tire" STi) - Built EJ22t block / EJ207 JDM STi "big port heads" - 9,000rpm MONEY PIT!!!
** SOLD ** 1995 "Tree-Hugger Green" SVX L AWD(5 MT) --- "Gumby" 130K miles #399 in MY95, my original love...