View Single Post
Old 06-21-2006, 08:39 AM
Have a poncho I can borrow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiketkd
On the SVX racer - the one you and Dave autoX on a regular basis.

This discussion is going nowhere. Good luck with your autoX season Ben!

I've done it on both the my stock SVX and my XT6 which FWI you don't know what understeer is until you drive it. There was virtually no effect on either aside from my times getting slightly better.

Of course the discussion isn't going anywhere. Its a forum. Since when do YOU get to decide who can talk? Of course it wouldn't with the mindset of yours... Lookie at my new big swaybar. It makes me feel like a real man now! If you didn't realize Bill was agreeing with me as well. A stronger bar at one end will make the car very unsettled which unless you've gotten a whole lot better driving since last I saw (which honestly I doubt as the learning curve in autox is very slow after the 1st 10 events or so w/o spending the cash on a school) it'll make the car much harder to drive thus times increase not decrease. Wonder why Bill had soo much trouble in our racer? It isn't that he can't drive as I know he's probably a better/more anyaltical and technical where I tend to drive by feel and could care less if I'm exactly in the line I wanted to be in so long as it feels right hence, the good day/bad day effect. Not something I would recommend to anyone but its how I learned to drive and is quite tough to change.

Oh as for luck. I don't need luck. Remember I'm now the official aluminum bodied Porsche killer of the region.