Thread: The war in Iraq
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2006, 02:43 AM
Still 1.7K to go...
Subaru Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
Ok I must have stepped in this thread a looooooooooooooooot sooner. Most of the things said here I DO NOT AGREE WITH. What I agree too is Bipa's statement about the benefits of WAR (very true) and I suggest she gets a MEDAL ...

What I do not agree with is the mentality with which you are all taking the Iraqi case. Understand one thing, the Ba'ath party was ruling Syria and Iraq, and both Saddam Hussein and Bachar el Assad are Alawites (a part of Muslim partitions) and they are a minorities in both countries (no more than 4-6% of total population) who assumed leadership by overthrowing (using military force) their predecessors. Then they reigned by terrorising people and killing them cold bloodedly (you know the story of Hafez el Assad when he killed protestors in Hamah and buried them under the highway), so all sunnites, shi'ites and christians feared them (Ba'ath)...

The true solution for Iraq, if USA is not interested in the oil, is to let Saddam Hussein out again and let him RESUME his Dictatorship as it was before, or else killings will never stop and terrorism will continue forever... The three powers USA should avoid (or should have avoided) is Iran in the first place (this is a true disaster and could lead to WW3), Iraq in second place and you are seeing the outcome now... and Syria in third. Syria's attack will not lead to such disasterful results.... it is a sissy country unlike Iraq whose people are barbaric in nature.

1994 Silver SVX in hybernation, awaiting for the monsterous awakening (Lebanon)
1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.