View Single Post
Old 05-30-2006, 04:51 PM
Recluse

Send a message via MSN to Darksied-X Send a message via Yahoo to Darksied-X
Evil has returned to SVX.net...

That's right, I'm back, and more powerful than ever. Run for your lives.

To all the n00b members that don't know me, just ignore the crazy guy babbling in the corner. For those who do remember me, and remember my life-destroying ordeal from about this time last year, I'll just say this: the past year has been rough. Everytime I thought things couldn't get any worse, they did.

So, I took a year-long hiatus from the online world to get my stuff together (READ: become sane again). Now, after one miserable event after another, things have FINALLY started to turn around. So, a new, better Darksied is back, and he hasn't come alone. Meet the newest member of the clan:

The Wagon of Fury v2.0, mine as of about 3:30pm today. '03, 98K miles, 5spd, and some nice unexpected goodies, such as factory CF interior trim and dash gauge pod. And despite it's mileage, it looks like it's been sealed in mylar by Comic Book Guy himself.

As for the SVX, it's been pulling duty as the family truckster for the past year, and it's taken a toll. So, once the wagon is officially in the fleet come this Saturday, the SVX is going in for some rear wheel bearings and some other misc. maintenance. Then, it's retirement from active duty for a life of leasure in my garage.

Oh, and I'd like to take this opportunity to thank everyone that was there for me when I needed some shoulders to cry on. You know who you are.

'03 WRX Wagon, World Rally Blue
'94 SVX LSi, Barcelona Red
'89 XT6 4WD, Grey & Rust
(and legally, an '01 Outback VDC skankmobile)