View Single Post
Old 05-25-2006, 06:37 PM
Which manual is "that" in??

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhopp77
But what is even more damning is the news that is NOT reported at all as was the case prior to FOX. That is controlling the news in the worst possible sense. At least on Fox you get both sides--for the 100th time.

How many of you heard about the scandal in the UK of Kerry with a 24 year old during his run for office? None, probably unless you read the British press. At the same time the Democrats were attacking Bush's character?????
Are you kidding me????

Just read the liberal press headlines and then read the story in it entirety. Frequently VERY misleading if it supports their editorial philosophy. And no matter how you liberals try to deny it--the press (particularly printed) is OVERWHELMINGLY liberal.

Lee
I still don't get this liberal media hype. If the vast majority is printing the same story, then ...... that must be the story. It isn't leaning either way.

If 2 news outlets are printing a story, and the other 100,000 outlets aren't, then chances are, that story is bogus.

The election has been over for 2 years, and this is the first I've heard of Kerry with a 24 year old. No one reported it that I know of. I guess that goes with logic. I doubt if Kerry could get an 80 year old goat to sleep with him. He's got that certain Herman Munster appeal.

Is Bush in jail yet? (Looks frantically at watch, then back up) How about now? Now? Come onnnnnn...... Someone freeze me until January, this wait is killing me.
Update: 09 January, and still not in jail! Wassup??

1992 Teal LS-L - 160k (Now new and improved with perfect paint!)