View Single Post
Old 05-06-2002, 05:47 PM
I abuse them one at a time

Location: Northbrook, Illinois, USA, Earth, Solar System... you get the picture
Send a message via AIM to Seraph Send a message via Skype™ to Seraph
Re: Re: Re: Why does SOA deny us support?

Quote:
Originally posted by Green1995SVX

The svx was Subarus "flagship" car of its time. I dont think it was the Justy?

-Mike
The keys here are "was" and "its time." Sure it is the flag ship then but flag ships do get old and abandoned.

I would like SOA/FHI to do a little more about the state of SVX in the US but if we look from their point of view, we will see a different story. They are a small fish in the big pond and some accidents are better of left forgotten. When Subaru currently has a fair market in the US with the WRX, the last thing they want the consumers to know would be the SVX. They are different cars and in our opinion, SVXes are far better -- but from SOA point of view, imprezas sells better and they will give SOA/FHI more money. Why let consumers aware of trouble prone car they once produced and scare the market away? If people want it, they can do their own research on the SVX.

But I do think that SOA could have some documents that they can circulate with the cars that they created for the US market and their features -- a timeline if you will. Just so that we know they have not really forgotten about the SVX.

Lwin
Previous SVXes: •1994 LE Barcelona Red 107k • 1992 LS-L Pearl White 143k • 1994 LSi Bordeaux Pearl 220k • 1992 LS-L Ebony Pearl 184k • 1992 LS-L Liquid Silver 145k • 1992 LS-L Liquid Silver 102k • 1992 LS-L Ebony Pearl 123k
Other current cars:2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee Black
If at first you don't succeed, CHEAT!