View Single Post
Old 05-14-2006, 03:10 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Johnybeas Send a message via MSN to Johnybeas Send a message via Yahoo to Johnybeas Send a message via Skype™ to Johnybeas
Registered SVX
extention of shifter linkage and stuffzorz

hey i'm to the point in my swap where there are very few things left for me to do and I am curious one of the things I missed about the whole shifter linkage extention is how much it needs to be extended and what all needs to be done to it so it will work I'm doing my swap with an 02 WRX 5spd into my 92 LS-L also I read about that nutral safety switch wiring thing and I'm confused as to what needs to be done because I know that there is a white plug that fits into one of the two that are on the clutch pedal but I'm confused as to what yall are referring to with that part and the reverse and cruise control thing I can find the wires from the harness on the wrx side but I'm not quite sure which to cut and sauder them to on the SVX side. There are the two big plugs with the seems like bajillion different wires goin to um and it is just a mess of wires and I'm confused as to which ones to connect to. Does anyone have any pictures of before and after what ones go to what cause Tom and John have both told me stuff and I've looked at wiring diagrams and I'm still kinda confused. can anyone help? Can't wait to be done with the whole swap I may very well be the first in my state to do it? all the ones I've seen here have been auto so that'd be cool