View Single Post
Old 04-28-2006, 02:46 PM
Which manual is "that" in??

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhopp77
Robert, I challenge you to the same thing as I did WGJ. Do a survey of say 3 hours of any station you choose on hard news reporting and compare it with FOX. (I don't consider Greta hard reporting or even important topics presented on her show) Show the topic AND who the guests were representing both sides of the issue. Fox WILL have both sides represented---the other station will RARELY have both sides represented.

Like I said--give this task to any 12 year old and you will be surprised at the results--no I take that back--you will not be surprised--you already know it but will not admit it.

You crack me up to that you totally deny reality. I argue with you here because you are so hard head and blatantly blind liberal. I am actually much more realistic and openminded than you assume me to be.

Lee
I'm going to take you up on your challenge, and if wrong, I will openly admit it. It will take some time, for I have a lot of honey-do's I have to get done, work, etc... but if this thread is dead by then, I'll start another or ..(heh.. hijack one )

Even though I'm fully sure of the outcome, I will still be totally objective and document with facts, and let the chips fall where they are.

It still doesn't change the fact that Bush IS responsible for his failures, and should be held accountable. That monkey needs to go to jail.

Is Bush in jail yet? (Looks frantically at watch, then back up) How about now? Now? Come onnnnnn...... Someone freeze me until January, this wait is killing me.
Update: 09 January, and still not in jail! Wassup??

1992 Teal LS-L - 160k (Now new and improved with perfect paint!)