View Single Post
Old 04-29-2002, 09:03 PM

Send a message via AIM to SVXMAN2001
Wow I can't believe I missed that, Iam humbled. I consider myself having more than average knowledge of subaru's in general. And I should have known about the 2002 2.5 rs. I forgot all about them. But yeah they look just like the wrx except for the items mentioned. Wow haha I can't believe it well anyway. Personally if someone is going around boasting about racing chances are they don't have anything. At least that's my case. I mean I don't go around looking for races, I pick and choose my battles. Oh that reminds me. Time for a racing story. ONe that really makes you appreciate the svx.
Okay so here I was about 1-2 in the morning coming home from work or a friends I and the back roads by me are a svxes dream, long and windy. So Iam cruising along at a comfortable 55 and along comes with silver honda crx, ridiculous wing of course and a custom exhaust at least. Well he passes me cuts in front of me and then slams his brakes. I was like what the F!!!. So he speeds away. I speed up after him, we were going pretty fast and my car was handling the turns like a charm never missing a beat staying right on his tale. He tried so hard to loose me, I could hear his engine screaming it was beautiful. In the end he pulled over and let me pass. I was like that's right bow to the almighty SVX.