View Single Post
Old 04-01-2006, 12:18 AM
Now with more color

Send a message via Yahoo to subi-crosser
Registered SVX Classic SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by subi-crosser
Winding down....

got up at 5:45 am, packed daughters lunch, woke daughter, and hauled her to school. Went to local (non-discount) parts house and ordered a 'hen's tooth', a waterpump for a Continental 6 on a 1952 fork lift.
Next I went to the insurance company that handles Grundy antique ins and bought some coverage for the yellow truck on my pic.
As I was setting there, the shipping co called about the lift... I left where-ever it is coming from today, and will arive on fri or monday!
I went to the supply company ( NOT LOWES, OR ANY OTHER BIG NAME- LOW QUALITY outfit)!!!!that had ordered my garage door, and gave them a 'wish list' for tomorrows delivery. I then went to SVX files shop for a short visit.
(I spent all day saturday on the ol' Case front loader moving dirt, so the concrete guys could do their thing..)
I then went to the electritians place and paid him for the necessary up-grades to the old shop, so we could hook the new shop up.
I then ordered the blocks, sand, moarter, re-bar, gravel,Wood for the forms and 'retained' a block layer...I jumped back on the Case for a while, and then I took a 45 min nap, and went to work for 8 hours!

It is very tired out, I think I will fall down for a few hours!!!
Jerry

PS, ( it's a secret), SVX's are 'leaking' onto my farm, Could this be the beginning of a new '4:44 swap-stop?????You know, that would break my heart!!!
Blocks arrived today, 'pour' set for monday, wiring upgrades 'in the can',garage door delivered, HENS TOOTH delivered and installed, lift coming tuesday, buildings coming NEXT tuesday, sleep coming in blocks of 5 hours or less, work hitting 'all the time', A lot to deal with for a guy over half way to 106 years old!!!

Jerry

"Can't go to work today. The 'voices' said to "Stay home and clean the guns".

Most famous Red-Neck last words...
" Hey Everybody, Watch This!!)

http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn272/subi-crosser/
Jerry

Last edited by subi-crosser; 04-01-2006 at 12:20 AM.