View Single Post
Old 03-27-2006, 09:19 AM
SoCal SVXer

Send a message via ICQ to phoenix96 Send a message via AIM to phoenix96 Send a message via Yahoo to phoenix96
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Scott
dannmarr: I know how you feel! I tried for over a year to enlist Amway distributors...without much avail (2 distributors....1 was active...HA!).

If you used the $200,000 figure because that is what I said I made in Amway...I should explain! My income there was generated by a settlement (which I agreed to never divulge) resulting from my efforts in a long-distance payphone service opportunity Amway had on the side (their main business is "drawing circles" as you know). Because of the previous monopolies the phone companies had, they were able to ignore thousands of legitimate contracts which we obtained through a direct mail approach I developed that was extremely successful! In short, the business I developed would have netted us millions of dollars, but we settled for the $200.000 instead of attempting to sue a corrupt phone company (which was autonomous at that time!) and the largest MLM in history!
So, it turns out the $200,000 you supposedly made was not from distributing Amway. Surprise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Scott
I've decided to return the $200,000.00 I earned as an Amway distributor...Because you've convinced me ...it must have been a scam! Thanks for your insight!