View Single Post
Old 03-25-2006, 07:52 PM
Just some dude.

Significant Technical Input
As a few of you know but most of you don't I have been extensively working on the throttle enrichments, increments, and decrements. I'm finished now and it really seams to have paid off. Throttle response is better than stock and the software is really running awesome. Having that all wrapped up I moved on to the cold start tables and I do belive I have finished those as well. She cranked right up this morning at about 50 degrees. Assuming I get the same result tomorrow then the new stage 3 software is done. I'm sending it out to Mike Monday. If anybody else (who purchased stage 3) wants me to go ahead and send them the fuel injectors, maf meter, maf meter wiring harness, and stage 3 software just let me know and I will. That way you can go ahead and install them ahead of the rest of the install. Stage 2 customers have about cleaned me out of my stock of mass air meters but I'll order more Monday.

It also looks like I'll finish the rest of the steel parts this weekend. I finished the machine work and paint prep earlier tonight. I'm going back to get the first oven load of parts powder coated tonight so that I can finish the powdercoating tomorrow. I'll probably post some pictures later tonight and then somemore tomorrow after all the powder coating is done.

That means when I start back to work again on thursday I'll be putting the next manifold together and figuring out the new bypass valve manifold.