View Single Post
Old 03-24-2006, 05:40 AM
The Molinator

You've Gotta Be Kidding!!!

Do you really think the government or big business is looking out for us...like concerned parents!??? [Father Knows Best!]..You are either very young ...or very naive!

When I had cancer in 1995, I checked into my diet to see if there was something I was consuming that could have contributed to my cancer. Eventually, an acquaintance from church gave me some info about Nutrasweet...IT WAS STAGGERING! I used to drink a 2 liter bottle of Diet Dr Pepper EVERY DAY! Otherwise, my diet was certainly better than average. Did you know that during the metabolism of aspartame in our bodies, IT IS CONVERTED TO FORMALDEHYDE!!! Nutrasweet is manufactured by Monsanto, a chemical company that makes millions from the production and distribution of this TOXIC PRODUCT. Do you also know that neurophysiologists believe that it is a main cause (through soda and many other food consumptions by children) of ADD and ADHD!!! OH..YAH!...They're really looking out for us!

Similarly, the oil companies are posting record profits...while we take it in the shorts at the gas pumps! Exxon JUST POSTED PROFITS OF 39 BILLION...WHILE WE PAY RECORD PRICES..ALMOST $3 PER GALLON AT THE PUMP FOR OUR SVX's!

I used to think there was always someone smarter than me....or more capable of handling things (like the government!). Couldn't have been more wrong! I don't have time to give many examples....BUT the 2 above are very indicative of how WE'RE NOT BEING WATCHED OUT FOR BY GOVERNMENT... OR BIG BUSINESS!

Jim
2013 Veloster Red - Driver Now??Dropsprings [1/2" rear, 1" front] with Koni Strut Inserts> Magnaflow Exhaust System> ECUTune Stage 1av1 Upgrade (from 1v4)> ECUTune TCU MOD> Aluminum Crankshaft Pulley> Stainless Brake Lines> Phenolic Spacers> Perforated Brake Rotors (dint like, OEM now)> SmallCar Shift Kit (resting since TCU MOD)> 7-Position Ground System> High-Pressure Fuel Pressure Regulator (resting)> ATF Cooler & Campaign Filter> Yellow Polish Polyurethane Bushings> Pioneer Double-DIN Stereo with JL AUDIO Speakers> Driveshaft Rebuilt with C-Clip U-Joints> 15 Min MOD> 20 Min MOD .. . (2011)
Valentine One Radar Detector with Remote Display - ucan'tseeme!