View Single Post
Old 03-22-2006, 03:34 PM
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOST

Send a message via AIM to Phast SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by solarsvx
sure most every day cars,, sti//evo//vettes//cobra's//240s//300zxtt//rx7tt//supra's// to name a few off still have you beat, traping over 100 mph stock

corollas//camrys//accords//v6 mustangs//300c// every day cars sure give them a run for there money,

phill show me some track slips and dyno numbers and prove me wrong on this subject

i think its awsome what you have done to your svx, you have some credit from me for even tackling such a challenge,i hope the best for you on putting some solid numbers down,

im not going to make you change your view on the matter just trying to show you the bigger picture on things, what the real world see's and i know your not trying to convence any one its fast well im hoping your not and i hope your doing it for your own reasons

you have no idea what your talking about, sorry. Ive worked on pretty much every single one of those cars on that list FI upgrades, fuel systesm, tuning, etc. and i dont think you have any idea what my car is capable of. And i garuntee im thousands upon thousands under what you have paid out of the box for your cramped little tunabox.

phil