View Single Post
Old 03-18-2006, 06:58 PM
Missing in action

Send a message via AIM to It's Just Eric
Registered SVX
...I like stock...
As far as astetics go..Im keeping my waterfall grille, its very distinguishable. The car's stock body lines are great. the wheels fit the car nicely, though there are benifits to updated wheels. The spoiler though....In its stock location just doesnt look right. I actually prefer my svxi without the spoiler, or with the spoiler moved back to help it follow the body lines better.
The big suspsention and engine mods..they are cool, and yeah, they add to the sportyness of the car. Some people take it a little overboard and end up with a car that doesnt ride too smooth and handles good...but not as good as something that weighed 1200 pounds less.
But hell, alot of the highly modified svxi are cool too...so whatever.my big gripe is that the work done to the car has to be done right. if your going to do updated bumpers, make them fit right. I dont want to see roofing nails and duct tape holding the "Awesome new" parts on.things like Dayle's stick on carbon fiber dash kits (Ive seen a few installed) are so poorly made that you were probly better off painting it on. Also, if your doing engine work, make sure it actually runs smooth. I see alot of things like the adjustable fuel pressure regulator doing nothing more than making the car run rich, and I sure as hell have seen some poorly done 5 speed installs, where you have so much drivline noise and slop its sickening. I say modify it the right way or dont do it at all.
my three cents
You're gone but not forgotten. I mean, sure, I kindof don't remember some of the finer details..but I remember you were funny, and at one point you said spaghetti in Dutch....but definantly not forgotten