View Single Post
Old 03-18-2006, 01:58 PM
Still 1.7K to go...
Subaru Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
Well as you know guys, Japanese cars are more apt to get "tricked out" more than others. I went with the fiberkit on my SVX because I saw in it a lot of potential concerning this issue. If you really check the SVX that was shown in 1989, well it had a more "daring" look than the actual one. I went a little bit over the 1989 prototype, people love it a lot.

We own a small parking lot (for 75 cars), I spend a lot of my afterwork time over there. Well people who park come and ask me what car brand is that, most of them just take pics of it using their mobile cameras or digital cameras... believe it or not, most of them are above 40, so not just kids. I know the comservative guys like Ricochet, lhopp77, mysvxrocks and lot of others do not like such bodykits, but I am happy with it, because it really turns heads... well it even breaks necks .

I also admit that advancing in age, I am also thinking of doing something to my spoiler. Well it is more like 18-25 (year old) tastes. I will be soon 27 and in few years, the "M" word bus will be coming to take me for a looooong ride , so I don't think that style would be, ME for days to come.

I should get my hands of another completely "STOCK" SVX as a daily calm driver.

1994 Silver SVX in hybernation, awaiting for the monsterous awakening (Lebanon)
1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.