View Single Post
Old 03-11-2006, 07:46 PM
Which manual is "that" in??

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohrds
OK fine. Here it is:
http://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/show...hed#post354828

Yup. that damn BBC and their MRC influence
Nope, that's not busting me. Read the BBC article. The house impeached him on lying about an affair. You can call that anything you want. But it's still the same... He lied about getting oral sex.

What you supposedly "busted" me on was the vote of impeachment in that thread. I immediately said "I stand corrected". That's what reasonable people do... They don't keep screaming righteousness as the ship is sinking... hint. Admit this administration hasn't done one thing right... That's what we were talking about. Admit he went into Iraq under false pretenses, that over 50% of the tax hike went to the wealthy, that the President of Afghanistan worked for Cheney at Haliburton and is approving Haliburtons pipeline, That Bush's secretary of the treasure was CEO of the company that sold DB world the ports, that he bungled protecting us from the attacks on 9/11, that he bungled the hurricane recovery in New Orleans, that he.......................

I'm wasting my time.... Maybe if some intern would get caught having sex with him, then that would be important enough for the far right religious front to give up the ghost. Way too closed minded without sex being involved.

Is Bush in jail yet? (Looks frantically at watch, then back up) How about now? Now? Come onnnnnn...... Someone freeze me until January, this wait is killing me.
Update: 09 January, and still not in jail! Wassup??

1992 Teal LS-L - 160k (Now new and improved with perfect paint!)