View Single Post
Old 02-28-2006, 10:02 AM
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOST

Send a message via AIM to Phast SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by FCsvx_Lantern
phil, i have two works... HOT DAMN! i love it, how does it sound? Great work, clean install. wow. i hope i get to check it out some day. great job man
Thanks a lot! It sounds pretty wickid at this point running an open downpipe. I cant really compare the sound of it to any cars. Its like a supra, only deeper(so not like a supra at the same time lol)

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael
You could gut your instrument clusters seatbelt light/door ajar lights and put one of the guages in there. I did that for my trans. temp guage and it worked very well. BTW very nice work, Did that have a 5mt or AT?
I will probably see if i can do this as well, however for now im sick of taking apart my car lol. was there sufficent room behind both sides for this? I didnt take it apart far enough to look.

Quote:
Originally Posted by svxsubaru1
I love your setup so much, i cant wait to try and start my project once i have some time and money. How cold of a sprak plug did you go with, and have you had any cooling problems with the stock setup?
Thanks a lot. I went with BKR7EIX plugs, one heat range colder, iriduim strap and iridium ground. So far the cars temp guage has not moved, even on beat runs. I have a 10k mile radiator and hoses on the car, so the cooling system is fairly new.