View Single Post
Old 02-27-2006, 12:34 PM
Still 1.7K to go...
Subaru Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by intelisevil
I like the 'casual' pictures you've posted in the past, my email is intelisevil "at symbol" gmail.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohrds
I agree with you that there are secondary objectives, but whenever there are civil wars, the world always demands that the US intervienes. When we do we are exploiting the local resources and when we don't, we are racists.

Its tough to be everybody's mommy. I don't want to be and I'm patiently waiting until China becomes the world's superpower so countries go to them when they have problems instead of us.
I cannot comment on the thing relating to "...and when we don't, we are racists." this is the first time I hear that from you, I didn't know it existed. But as far as I know, the USA always tries to stick its nose in other's businesses. (Pls I am not attacking you as Americans, still commenting objectively).

And for the second paragraph above, you think USA would want to have another superpower in competition? Would it accept another USSR ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohrds
We tried that during Clinton's term and look where that got us. Attacked on 911.

No offense to you Danny, I know you are smart, but the ME seams to have some pretty dumb people. Here, people may buy into what the government or the media tells us, but not to the Arab extreme. Sounds like the Arabs need to have a revolution and overthrow their leaders. But they will need help to do it.

Danny, I really enjoy your perspective, you make me think of stuff that I didn't think about before. I think that we are all understanding each other a little better because of these discussions.

Doug
The 911 attacks were the results of the constant palestinians massacres with the help of USA.
You are all not getting the fact that Muslims in Indonesia consider that the Muslims in KSA or Kuwait as their close brothers. Their religion states this important saying: "help your brother either he was right or wrong". So the killings of Muslims in Palestine with USA aid, is considered like killing the brothers and sisters of Usama Bin Laden and other muslims... this is why those attacks were made.

No Offense taken Doug, muslims are the most stupid people you can meet in your life. They still live in the past, at the time of their Prophet's era. They refuse earning interest on their deposits in banks, it is a big SIN according to their laws (Stupid people).

The muslims need another modern Mohammed to follow . Christians are more mature and more flexible people. You know the riots that occured after those drawings of the Prophet? The danish embassy was in an area called "Ashrafieh". This area and another named "Ain El Roummaneh" are considered as the Hottest Zone where all muslims fear to enter because of still existing weapons in the hands of people there. They had B7's, Grenades, M-16's, rocket launchers, etc... this is a pure Christian Zone, and a dangerous one for Muslims to cause any disturbance. Even though the riots occured and a lot of cars got trashed (muslims trashed christians cars and stole stores), not even a small round was shot at those muslims... What do you think? If that happened, another civil was could have happened now.
We can say now that we became more mature than before, right?

1994 Silver SVX in hybernation, awaiting for the monsterous awakening (Lebanon)
1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.

Last edited by SilverSpear; 02-27-2006 at 03:01 PM.