View Single Post
Old 02-22-2006, 03:33 PM
Which manual is "that" in??

I kind of liked it better when presidents were screwing interns instead of us.

Clinton could not declare a war, and walk away leaving the next Administration holding the bag. He couldn't drop special forces into Afghanistan due to political pressure. Lets not forget Haliburton and Bush senior were trying to gain access to build a pipeline through Afghanistan. The Taliban was working with them, and there was a lot of pressure on Clinton to stay cool.

Brings up a point. Now Haliburton has full access and the green light to build that pipeline. It's already proceeding. Luckily, the Afghanistan President's previous job was as a highly paid consultant to the Haliburton Corporation, so he was well versed in what was happening and pushed through a speedy approval.

There's a big picture here guys.

And Doug, ask your friends which part of Iraq they were in, cause it sounds like they had duty with the Kurds. And yeah..... The Kurds are extremely thankful. But the majority of Iraq? No.... They are burning flags, and highly upset. The country is in chaos. What I hear from the guys returning back for their 3 month break is that the Iraqi people usually turn and silently walk in the opposite direction when they see American troops. They are frightened of being in the wrong place at the wrong time and take shrapnel from an attack against the troops. They also never run, for they fear their actions would be mis-interpreted by the troops and get shot.

This really sounds like a Fox news-ism. Getting news from Fox is like getting news straight from the administration. We have all heard the great stories from Fox, but what we need to do is look in the background of the video. Rubble everywhere, buildings deserted, houses half blown up. Would you be happy and thankful?

We all have to branch out and get our news from varied sources.

Heres one from today that won't be reported on Fox. Read the part about the demonstrations, and US flag burnings. The only part I don't understand is why they keep saying "We will end up in Civil War!!" Jeez... They need to stop screaming that and think to themselves for a second... you know, ask the question: "What do you call it when members of the same country run around and bomb each other?"

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060222/...NlYwMlJVRPUCUl

Fox is the root of the evil we are currently in. If they hadn't of been around, we would have opened our eyes sooner and maybe stop this madness before we got this deep.

Is Bush in jail yet? (Looks frantically at watch, then back up) How about now? Now? Come onnnnnn...... Someone freeze me until January, this wait is killing me.
Update: 09 January, and still not in jail! Wassup??

1992 Teal LS-L - 160k (Now new and improved with perfect paint!)