View Single Post
Old 02-19-2006, 07:48 PM

Send a message via AIM to DreamingOfSpeed Send a message via MSN to DreamingOfSpeed Send a message via Yahoo to DreamingOfSpeed
I have 2 cats but no current photos uploaded on the net.

I accidentally got tigger on thanksgiving. He was at my BF's grandparents orchard as a helpless scrawny and sick kitten that i carried around all day and then my BF said he was going to take him home with HIM. Then somehow he didnt quite make it all the way to his house. Which is ok b/c its the most loving cat ever.

And gizmo is an ***hole of a cat who hates tigger and sprays the subaru b/c of it. I had a cat who was a slut and had 3 or 4 litters and finally my parents got sick of it and decided to make me keep one boy cat from her last litter. She only had one boy and i got stuck with the meanest car ever (sits at the top of the stairs and acts like he's asleep until you try to walk past him to go down they he attacks your ankles just to watch you fall.)

Its weird b/c gizmo is a long hair butterscotch colored tabby and tigger is a short hair butterscotch tabby so they sort of match (tigger is way cuter so they dont really)