View Single Post
Old 02-19-2006, 04:54 PM
1995 Subaru SVX LSi Polo Green

Send a message via ICQ to Manarius Send a message via AIM to Manarius Send a message via MSN to Manarius Send a message via Yahoo to Manarius Send a message via Skype™ to Manarius
Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by ensteele
Have you talked to any of our military people who have returned from over there? If you did, you may find out that most of the people there DO care about us and have gratitude for us saving them from the system that they were in. You may find out that the spin that the news puts on things is not correct on them wanting us to leave. Yes, it is costly, but if we were not there, the student loans would not go up, or the tuition go down.

Don't over look the fact that the unemployment rate is at one of the lowest levels in years. I guess I just look at the glass and see it half full instead of being half empty and feeling it is almost gone.
I've talked to two people who have come back from there..and 1 who is over there. All of them are wondering why we're over there. Our soldiers are getting blown up for...what? A couple "oppressed" people? Well, why don't we liberate the oppressed in Africa? Oh yeah, they don't have oil.

My dad is a Vietnam vet, and he doesn't agree with what's going on over there. It's like throwing money down the toilet.

And yes, I was too young to vote. I ain't now though.
(8/23/07-Present) 1995 Subaru SVX LSi (197k) Polo Green (#1102) 03/95
Mods: DDM Tuning 4500k 35w Low Beam HID, 100w H3 Bulbs, Extra Ground Cables, 15 minute $12.96 mod,
svxfiles designed transmission mount (), sporting a "new" tail light bar,
silver BBS rims, custom power steering cooler (one that doesn't dump ATF constantly), new negative lead cable, no more third or fourth gear
(1977-Present) 1977 Chevrolet Corvette (81k) Silver
(12/01/2011-Present) 2005 Subaru Outback 2.5i Limited 5MT (97k)
I have a bad feeling about this.
-Obi Wan Kenobi