View Single Post
Old 01-12-2006, 11:10 AM
Still 1.7K to go...
Subaru Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
Ok here it is:

If you give me that car's design, I would throw it away and begin from scratch.
First of all, the side looks like a mixture between the Citoen C4 and the Mazda RX8 (or something... the one with the tiny rear suicide doors) but on a longer wheelbase. look at it again and you will realize that this car has nothing to do with the design of the SVX. To be the successor of our car, it must have something in common... so far it has nothing, from windows design, to the two doors (of our SVX, this one has 4 doors), to the shape of the trunk which is more like a hatchback... this B11S is a sports hatchback sedan ( ) more than a sports coupe.

As for the front end, looking at it you feel more like BMW Z8 with an added nose going from the windshield to the front bumper . This car is disgusting... I hope it will appear on the market on 2008 because then I would call it (B11S): Bullsh!t 11years after SVX

1994 Silver SVX in hybernation, awaiting for the monsterous awakening (Lebanon)
1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.