View Single Post
Old 12-08-2005, 08:16 PM
OMGWTFBBQ!!1!11!LMAOROFLC OPTER

Peter Gammons ripped the phillies saying that they were the biggest losers in the winter meetings because they didn't make a move and they lost wagner.

hey newsflash you moron...wagner wanted the most money...and the mets and yankees and red sox are the only teams able to spend any amount of cash on anything. The rest of the damn league works on a very tight budget. Wagner can talk all this bull**** about how he wanted to go to the best team....but everyone knows its all about the money. I'm glad his big mouth is out of philly. The first time he blows a save and mets fans boo him, he will rip the fans and the city just like he did with philadelphia.

The phillies made alot of trade proposals.....just that we weren't going to get anything good in return so our GM said no deal. Ed wade would have traded bobby abreu for a 38 year old reliever and a backup infielder. We now have brains in the front office. Were trying to build a team for many years...not just a one and done thing. Peter Gammons is a joke..stupid mushmouth.

2006 Subaru Impreza 2.5i....5spd - My daily driver

2006 Subaru Legacy 2.5i -7k miles..Mom's daily driver

2,543 Member of the SVX World Network