View Single Post
Old 11-16-2005, 12:49 PM
Which manual is "that" in??

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSpear
I need to ask you about the Zarqawi and Al Queda... do you think America is successful in dealing with them? I don't think so. USA just opened the doors of hell on itself and on the whole world, they didn't know that there are no barriers between Muslims either in KSA or Lebanon or Syria or Iraq or Iran... or even the foreigners in USA itself, and the rest of the world. They think they are all close brothers and terrorism will never end up... unless in my opinion, USA stands with the Arabs against the Jews.

I am not trying to defend the Muslims (I am Christian Catholic) i am just trying to communicate a simple fact.

No, we are worse off. Al Queda is alive and well, and according to our CIA, it has become more successful in it's recruiting efforts. Hatred for our country is at it's highest level...ever. Our country has also went from a huge surplus in it's budget to a doubling of it's National Debt over the last 5 years.

Is Bush in jail yet? (Looks frantically at watch, then back up) How about now? Now? Come onnnnnn...... Someone freeze me until January, this wait is killing me.
Update: 09 January, and still not in jail! Wassup??

1992 Teal LS-L - 160k (Now new and improved with perfect paint!)