View Single Post
Old 04-02-2002, 10:26 PM
Rep from the outside world

Send a message via AIM to Shadow248
Idea For Awesome Meet!!

Im bringing this up to see what interest there may be in this sort of thing.

I will once again be working at the great Dorney Park & WildWater Kingdom for the summer. Every year, they have several special interest clubs attend the park...receiving group discounts and special ride times and such. My question is...if i could set one up...would anyone be interested in a meet there? It would have to be sometime in june-july-august. I could arrange for special parking for our cars, special admission rates and our own grove and caterers if we wanted.

For those of you who are not from the area...and have no clue what dorney park is...it is a 296 acre amusement park located in Allentown, PA. The park has 9 rollercoasters and a grand total of 68 rides and amusements. It really is a nice clean park. Also part of the establishment is WildWater kingdom, the sixth largest waterpark in the country. Admission includes both parks. If you want anymore info about the park, go to www.dorneypark.com or email me at Shadow248@juno.com.

I think this will probably generate alot of interest and i will mention it in the general SVX babble section too. Let me know what you think.