View Single Post
Old 09-18-2005, 11:02 AM
Have a poncho I can borrow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenMarineSVX
Yep... .Looks like youguys really did have a blast!!! Can anyone tell me if Tom Hoppe was there in the STi that I posted a pic of earler in the thread??? If so, what was his fastest time?? Thanks guiys

I can't wait till the Maggie Valley Challenge!!!! We are getting SVXi into the Subaru Challenge and showing people that out cars are very capeable Awesome!!!
Yeah, like I can tell the difference between the see of Dodge Shadow wanna bes. There we 2 or similar looking Shadows there. Fastest time of the day would've been in the mid to upper 42s I think so if he was there and running I'd suspect in the high 42s low 43s. I didn't hear anybody by that name get a trophy though but I really didn't pay too much attention. Honestly, I don't think 99% of the not so imprezive folk care about the SVX as they aren't brand loyalists to begin with. They'll jump ship when the Impreza is no longer the cool thing to have just as the GTI drivers left VW in 85, SE-2 drivers left Nissan and early Neon drivers left Dodge. As for Subaru I don't think they cared too much either about an old car they no longer sell. Only real comment was from one of the WDCSCCA announcers who said she loved the way the n/a boxer sounds when the racer was out on the track. I think SVXfiles picked up on that one.