View Single Post
Old 09-13-2005, 05:05 AM
One teal and One yellow

my opinions

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighwayUFO
With gas prices keeping me at right around a 1/4 tank of gas and borrowing money from mom to go to work, I decided that getting a bike would be more economical and efficient. My choice you may ask?

First option is a 2004 Yamaha R6 with 3k on the odometer. If it requires a down payment, then getting that bike is out of the question. Second option is a 2005 Suzuki GSX-R 600 that requires no down payment and on both payments per month are $100. Either way, I am getting a sport bike today. Any thoughts???

Keith
the bikes you're talking about is definitely way faster than an SVX

just wondering if you're getting your first bike? did you have any experience? it might be too much for a new rider. or you might consider getting something as 250cc...you will save more gas and your insurance and safer

on top of that, you might save some money for you gas prices. but those bikes are expensive toys, it might cost you alot, alot more for insurance than your svx? have you checked it out?

i like those bikes you mentioned.... if i ever get a second bike, those will be my lists....

let me know what your decision!

92 LS-L TEAL since Aug '01
92 LS-L YELLOW since Mar '05